“I look forward to my visits every time I go!”—Sametha N.
We are excited to announce that Hammond Dental Care is now open to see all types of appointments including cleanings. We are so happy to be able to serve our community again! To keep our patients and staff safe and healthy during this time, we have put the following additional precautionary measures into place on top of our usual disinfecting protocol.
– We are asking that all patients wait in their car. When you arrive at the office, please call to let us know that you are here. An assistant or hygienist will bring you straight back to your treatment room.
– Each patient will have their temperature taken before being escorted to their treatment room.
– All staff will be wearing the CDC recommended PPE (personal protective equipment) as well as following disinfecting guidelines and standards.
– Bathrooms, check-in/check-out areas, clipboards, & pens will be disinfected after every patient.
– Antibacterial hand soap and hand sanitizer is available for patient use in multiple areas of the office.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon!
High-quality dentistry, great dental technology, a caring environment — that’s just the beginning of what makes us great. What truly sets us apart? Our dedication to you.
• We Put Patients First • Highly Trained Team • Caring Environment • Up-to-Date Technology • Patient Comfort • Clear Communication
We genuinely care about you and your overall well-being and it shows in the way you are treated here. We take the time to get to know you personally, listening to your concerns and putting ourselves in your shoes so we can better understand how to provide the best care possible. You matter to us.